Click & Collect orders are available only for collection from our store in Accrington & are available to collect from Monday, Tuesday & Thursday – Saturday, 8.30am – 6.30pm, Wednesday 8.30 - 2.30pm. Please wait for the email confirming your item is ready to collect and show us the email and/or reference number in store to collect your goods, you will be required to sign for the goods on collection.
Our order cut-off point for all postal services is 2.30pm (UK time), Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 2.30pm, during weekends or bank holidays will not be despatched until the next available working day. You may receive a notification saying that your items have been shipped outside of these times, this does not mean that they have been received by Royal Mail, it simply means we have picked and processed your order for despatch on the next available working day. If we are experiencing delays in despatching, due to high demand or staff absence we will notify customers via our Facebook Page updates.
At present we only ship via Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For to UK addresses only. Royal Mail aim to deliver the next working day, however this is not always the case especially during poor weather conditions and peak holiday or seasonal times. We offer free postage for orders which total £50 or over, (discounts or promotional savings are not accounted for in the £50 cut-off and do not count towards the total price paid).
Please ensure that your delivery address details are correct, as we will not replace or re-send any order at our expense if you have supplied us with an incorrect or incomplete address or details. In addition, we will only ship to the PayPal address confirmed on your payment details so please ensure this is up to date. We may at our discretion, upgrade the postage option for orders of significant value, we will not charge you any extra postage fees for this. We may provide your telephone number and/or email address to the nominated courier for tracking purposes and for them to notify you of an approximate delivery time. If your order has not arrived within 10 working days following despatch, please contact us quoting your order reference number in all correspondence.
All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. At peak times, especially around Christmas and Public Holidays, and during bad weather, deliveries may take longer than anticipated to arrive. We will provide tracking numbers for the 1st class postage service used, which may not be trackable online until the end of the working day. Although we will assist you in any way we can, we cannot be held responsible for any delays experienced, we offer no guaranteed delivery times and do not refund postage fees for late deliveries.
If you require any further information regarding Despatch & Deliveries, please email us or telephone us on 01254 230600.
1. If you receive damaged or faulty goods, or an item is missing from your parcel you must inform The Crafty Vaper Ltd. via email or phone call within 48 hours of receipt. Claims made after this time will not be accepted. Please do not dispose of any goods before reporting the issue to us as we may require batch numbers, photographic or video evidence of any damage and request that the item is returned to us.
N.B. We record the exact weight of each parcel despatched & operate HD Quality CCTV in the packing area which we may refer to in the event of claims of a missing item.
2. The goods must be returned to The Crafty Vaper Ltd. On receipt, we will test and inspect the product, if the item is defective we will offer you either a refund within the first 30 days of purchase, a like-for-like or an alternative replacement. If the goods are deemed not to be defective or the damage is caused by misuse, accidental damage or wear and tear, you will liable for any costs incurred returning the goods to us. All faulty returns must be sent back in the original box (our suppliers insist on this for batch codes & serial number identification) along with the supplied fixed accessories, i.e. charging cable
Please note: The batteries used in electronic cigarettes are by nature considered semi-disposable. This means that they will run down and become less effective over time. This is considered natural wear and tear and how quickly this occurs depends on how the battery is used, i.e. how often the e-cig is used, and for both how long & how it is charged.
3. We may ask further questions either prior to or during the returns process or give recommendations on the use of the product to cut down the need for unnecessary returns and help you get the best from your selected product, please assist us with as much detail as possible regarding the defect.
4. You must return the goods to us with the original order reference number via recorded delivery and fully insured for the full value of the goods. You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
5. If the damage has been caused in transit by the courier, we will submit a claim for the cost of the goods to them, please supply us with as much evidence (photographic or otherwise) as possible in this event, i.e. torn or crushed packaging, apology labels or outer bags used by the courier for damaged items to support our claim.
Similarly, damages which may occur in the returns process are the responsibility of the customer/sender and we cannot be held liable for this, we will assist you in providing evidence of the damaged parcel for your claim to your chosen courier.
1. You must return the goods to us with the original order reference number via recorded delivery and fully insured for the full value of the goods. You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst they are in your possession. We will refund you the full cost of the goods excluding delivery costs once we have received and inspected the goods.
2. Goods must be returned unused and sealed in the original packaging. As electronic cigarettes are used orally, once opened they cannot be returned for hygiene reasons unless faulty. E-Liquids are excluded from this policy (please see below).
Atomisers (also known as replacement coils or heads) are a vital working part of your electronic cigarette and have a limited lifespan. We accept DOA (Dead on Arrival) atomiser returns only and you must inform us within 48 hours of receipt. Once we have received your returned atomiser, according to the Returns policy for faulty or damaged goods set out above we will inspect it. If we deem the atomiser to be defective we will replace the atomiser and refund any reasonable postage costs you incur returning the atomiser to us.
We do not accept returns on e-liquid products even if they are unopened, unused or remain sealed, as we cannot check if these have been tampered with, unless we have made an error in the order picking process and sent the incorrect product. Please check your order carefully on receipt as once the packaging or bottle has been opened, we will not accept the return in any case.
Although we welcome feedback on the ranges and flavours we stock from our suppliers, e-liquid flavours and tastes are personal & subjective and we do not replace or refund e-liquids which are not to your taste.